4 Chicken breasts, boneless
1 ½ Tablespoons oregano
1 ½ Tablespoons olive oil
2 Cloves garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon olive oil
8 ounces asparagus, chopped 2-inch pieces
8 Green onions, chopped 2-inch pieces
½ Teaspoon salt
½ Teaspoon black pepper
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 ½ Tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 Cup Arugula
- To a large bowl add the chicken, zest, and juice of 2 lemons, oregano, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix around to coat the chicken.
- Heat olive oil in a grill pan on medium-high. Cook chicken for five minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, cook the asparagus and green onions for 4 minutes or until tender.
- To a large bowl, add the asparagus, green onions, arugula, salt, pepper, olive oil, and vinegar. Toss until well coated and mixed.
- Slice the chicken and add on top of the arugula mixture.