2 Tablespoons canola oil
8 Ounces pork tenderloin, cut into ½ inch cubes
½ Teaspoon salt
¼ Teaspoon Pepper
1 Tablespoon sesame oil
1 Cup red bell pepper, chopped
2 ½ Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Teaspoons light brown sugar
2 Cups snow peas, sliced diagonally
2 Cups asparagus
2 Cups cooked brown rice
1 Tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a large saucepan or wok, heat canola oil over medium-high heat.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper and cook for five minutes.
- While the pork is cooking at asparagus to a pot of boiling water and cook until tender. Add to a bowl of ice water, drain and lay down on a paper towel to dry.
- Remove the pork from the pan and set aside. Add sesame oil and bell peppers to the pan and cook for four minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce and brown sugar.
- Add the soy sauce mixture, snow peas, asparagus and pork to the bell peppers and cook for another minute.
- Serve over rice.