8 Rice spring roll papers
1 Beet, peeled and grated
½ Yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ Red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 Cup shredded carrots
1 bunch of cilantro
½ cup natural peanut butter
1 ½ Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 Tablespoons lime juice
½ teaspoon chili garlic sauce
¼ Cup water
Hot water to thin
- Add hot water to a shallow dish to cook the rice papers.
- Take one sheet of rice paper and submerge into the hot water for about 20 seconds.
- Once the paper is soft lay it down on a wooden cutting board and spread it out.
- Add beets, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, carrots and cilantro to the center of the rice paper.
- Fold the bottom of the rice paper over the veggies then fold in each side and roll up until sealed.
- In a small bowl, add the peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and chili garlic sauce. Whisk together and slowly add in water until the consistency is thick and pourable.